Sunday, September 9, 2012

Battlemaster, Ahoy!

I'm in the realm of ~11000 achievement points, and I've only recently become obsessed with getting them. Every time I see a new achievement flash on my screen, it brings me great joy. I don't have a lot of time on my hands anymore, what with college starting up and everything. When I do have free time, I'm either leveling, or achievement hunting!
I hope to get some of these long awaited and dragged out achievements finished at least before the end of the year comes along.. I started up a few of these back in Wrath, and never got around to finishing them. (I blame my boyfriend for my lack of an ICC 25 mount.)

Anyways.. I am currently (somewhat) focusing on my Battlemaster title. It's going to take a lot of effort to finish this one, but I will get it.. Maybe! I have not finished any of them in their entirety, but instead of looking at them all at once.. I will set goals to finish one or two of them in a few months. Here goes..

As of this post, I'm 27 wins away from this one! This will prove to be the easiest, I'm sure.


I love the idea of this battleground, but I can't ever seem to get many wins out of it. Hopefully I can finish this one off faster than I think I will.


All those honorable kills, and still no Battlemaster.. I will trek on and accomplish this one, I swear it! Hopefully by the end of the year, or next.. Or the next..

Anyways, I've been slacking on achievements lately. I've been leveling a new Druid on Kel'thuzad Alliance side, and I've been having a blast. Last time I leveled a character with no heirlooms was on Stormrage a year or so ago. Got a Warlock to 85. Then deleted it, but that's beside the point. I find it refreshing to start over with no money, no heirlooms, no support. It's proven to be a breath of fresh air for me after months of continuously raiding Dragon Soul on my Priest.
I'll probably end up finishing off all my loose ended raid achievements before I finish off my Battlemaster, but this one is at the top of my list, the very top. Above number one kind of top.
These two achievements I hope to finish by December, at the very latest. Shouldn't be too hard, I hope. Though my boyfriend is also trying to achieve his Battlemaster at the same time, and we both tend to get a little competitive when it comes to ones that require capping flags.

No comments:

Post a Comment