Thursday, September 13, 2012

Greetings!

I haven't posted in a few days, weekdays are a little hectic for me. Have classes Tuesday and Thursday plus two online classes - I had a lot of homework to finish off. 12 hours worth, to be exact. I have a lot more to work on this weekend, but for now, I am taking a break and playing some good ol' World of Warcraft.

I have been steadily leveling a Night Elf Druid to 85 on Kel'thuzad, (and by steadily, I mean steadily) and I recently hooked my boyfriend into rolling a Death Knight after he ditched his Mage around level 40. On the days he is unavailable to level with me, I've decided I want to roll a Shaman. I want to see how long it takes me to get up to 85 (and eventually 90 once MoP hits.) Fastest I've ever achieved was about 3 days /played, but that was also before the patch that nerfed experience needed. I am scratching this idea for now.. I may or may not level another character over on Kel'thuzad before I acquire heirlooms. In the meantime, I'm not sure what I'm doing!
Anyways, to start off my journey, I fixed up my UI. It was time for a new one, my old one was cluttered and messy. I picked up TukUI and added a few addons and tweaks of my own to it - I really love it! It really is a nice, neat UI. I do not like the portraits/health frames being at the bottom, but I'll see if I eventually grow to like it. I guess I'm just so used to looking up towards the top of my screen. Now if I can find a way to move my stance bar to a more opportune place than the top left of my screen..
I will keep my blog updated as I go on another journey with a new character who also has no heirlooms.

I have zero persistent readers at the moment - but I hope over time I will attract a few people.

No comments:

Post a Comment