Friday, September 14, 2012

Blue and Gold

I was messing around with MogIt on my Paladin, and I realize every time I go to look for new sets I always look for different shades of Blue or Gold. I ended up creating a set out of these two colors, and I love it to death! I don't know if I have the patience to actually get the pieces myself, but maybe one day. I do adore it quite a bit. My WoW Model Viewer is acting up, so I took screenshots directly from my MogIt.

Shoulders: Shoulderguards of the Bold
Chest: Nether Protector's Chest
Belt: Replica Belt of Heroism
Legs: Vanguard Legplates
Boots: Replica Boots of Heroism
Gloves: Replica Gauntlets of Heroism
Wrists: Replica Bracers of Heroism

Different choices for weapons. This is what I show:
1H Mace: Dragonshrine Sceptor
This one may match better, couldn't find an exact match:
1H Mace: Lucky Old Sun
And for shields:
Exalted Shield or Sunward Crest or even Crusader's Shield



There's a bit of flexibility with the weapons, I couldn't find an exact match in colors, but Lucky Old Sun seems close enough to me. The shields all match pretty well, Crusader's Shield being the best of the three, in my opinion. I was testing this out on my Blood Elf, but this set looks really great on a Draenei!

No comments:

Post a Comment